Thursday, 12 April 2012

Kawaii and the Cuties

So the other day My Hubby's client was asking about Facebook and how to get a Page direct like for example likes of  http://www.facebook.com/KawaiiKreation,So my hubby put in Kawaii Kreations and lots and lots of things came up,I just had to have a look at them since they were Kawaii Related!

This one here called Kawaii-and-the-Cuties came up and I had a good looky around the picture of their stuff I had to translate a few things as it was in Italian! @__@ but I have a translator so here is what I found!


 This is a cute necklace with a love heart macaroon very Lolita like!


I also come across these sweet and adoreable earrings with Kawaii little smiles


I love this new Craze of what I called Fairy Bottles but they may have a other name but I think any princess would love this! *insert Starry eyes here!*


I like this one the most and the Stars in the bottle above soo cute!
*^__^*



To order you contact the Ladies that are both Lolita's from Italy and they say... 
'We love Kawaii and one day we decided to Create a new world full of sweets,Ice-creams and colours and want to share this with other people so we created Kawaii and the Cuties.'' Marty and Jazzy. :3

I like how you can tell its Handmade and the fact these are utterly Chuuuuu Cute!
Each item is different and unique.
Some are also listed here.

Stay Kawaii x

*All Images are from Kawaii and the Cuties