Friday, 22 June 2012

New Outfits


So my new outfits came this week one is stunning brand new Gothic Lolita Dress its so pretty!
Also I bought a 2nd hand Dress that a JSK black and white its very pretty and something to use until I can save up for shipping and getting a few dresses of my own.



This weekend I'm booked for a shoot Urban Fantasy Photography,Finally found some one who is open minded to do a Gothic cute Lolita shoot.I will be using my new Gothic Lolita Dress and a Wig I have not mentioned,That I have to keep it a surprise but if you go to my Facebook I may post up a sneaky look !I am praying that the rain holds off as its a outside location shoot!Thats the only thing with Scottish weather.Its been Rain,Rain and well more Rain.
In other news,I have won a competition and won a Bow from kookii boutique


YAY!
This is here its so cool!


^V^

So I can not wait to get my prize I fell in love with it when I saw the prize and even if I had not won I want to get hold of one as next month It will be My birthday!

(omgee! it s not far away!)
I have nothing planned for it mind you.

But cause I won it,I need to rethink what I would like for my birthday.

My shoot on Sunday got postponed to later in July.But I hope to have a other shoot's done,As I have lots of ideas but for some reason not many photographers are up for the ideas.
Oh well im sure my darling sister who is a professional will be up to do them with me and get my daughter in them too!


I am also awaiting my  new bows from Starry eyed bowtique that i put on order too and will be reviewing them,Part from that nothing really much else to say or blog.

So till later
Stay Super Kawaii
Tartan
x