Saturday, 3 November 2012

In the name of the Moon with Pretty Hell

So am a big sailor moon fan and when I saw Pretty Hells newest t-shirt design I just had to get my paws on the most Kawaii sailor moon t-shirt ever!
This is my 2nd t-shirt,they are made from a soft cotton fabric and the images are transfers so you will have to take care to look after you t-shirts for them to last at the fullest,You will find the instructions in with any of your order,I bought mine via esty as is was  more easy to spend my money.
Ha ha...
 >.<





With my order I got 2 free gifts a cute necklace and a sticker of the sailor moon that matches my t-shirt.
The t-shirt is mega soft  to touch,so comfy to wear and its a lot thicker than other t-shirts.
 Is this not just the cutest ever?
I love this cute image so much and knew i had to model it and show it off,with my Usagi plush and my new necklace of the locket,from ebay.
I am a big fan of sailor moon and excited for next year.
Id love to Cosplay as sailor moon some time!
so go give pretty hell a look and check them out on facebook for updates and news too


till next time,

Tartan
x