Friday, 31 May 2013

Hello Kitty Earrings Review

Hello you Kawaii Lover's! How are you all today? I been so bad and not posted this review up yet! Wah! Can you please forgive me?

Well you will once you see my Review form House of Wonderland! They are a online store found here with this Link! on Facebook, Check out all the photos for all the ranges that they have.Everything is also hand made! Kawaii! (^_^)

So what was sent to me?
I got a cute parcel addressed to me and inside was a parcel containing my items.
Which everything was bubble wrapped in safely and carefully.


Since this was send to me I cant comment on how fast the shipping was but it was sent by royal mail 1st class which is approx 1-3 working days. But I have ordered from them in the past and shipping as always come at in expected estimated delivery.


So Cute!! I was not expecting the necklace!
What a Kawaii Suprise- House of Wonderland must know me well for my love of Kawaii!


Here is the necklace, Its so glittery and a nice size and weight to it ,when its on. Am wearing it as we type this as today am in casual and needed some thing Kawaii to add to my outfit.
Its half Glittery pink and Purple with 'Kawaii' on the scroll.
The finish on the item is smooth to touch and the glitter it not gritty to touch so it will not catch on your  tops!

The Earrings are Hello Kitty inspired Bow styles, They are baby pink with a darker pink outline and finished with a lovely shiny gloss.They are adorable!  They come with rubber backs, I much prefer Rubber backs cause with butterfly's my wigs get caught in them , So YAY! (^_^)v


As you can see they are a nice size, They are also light weight too!
I love them but then they are just like Hello Kitty's very own bows- hehe!



So! my overall review,Check out House of Wonderland they have a huge Range and bring out lots of new things every month or so and I have seen the most adorable Unicorn Necklace that is new that I think should sell like crazy,Its so Cute!!

Till next time

Tartan Kawaii xxx