Tuesday, 3 December 2013

New Wig Set


Hey Cuties!
Today my wig order came in, its not much of a order but am super happy cause its come right in time for the maid cafe am helping out at on saturday! I was worried my blonde in pink wig was gona tie me down with weight of the clip ins. 
which would annoy me and there is way to much hair I think it would just not work...So when Lockshop announced the new set in stock I was happy to see it was a short bob style wig with 2 clip ins. That you can add to the bob style and make it look extra kawaii!

They come in a range of colours I loved the Honey one but I knew I already had a base bob from the Candy Curl set in Pink Cherry so instead of buying a whole set I got the clip in's only and took a leap of faith that they would match in shade. 

All the colours are very nice and pretty  and you could mix and match the clip ins with the same base shade with the other wigs from the Lockshop.
So lets take a look at the photos!


All wrapped up pretty!



My new Clip in's in the shade Cherry Pink I adore that shade!
Wonder, who that fuzzy creature is to the side?! A clue to my next blog post maybe?!



Yup I got the ring too, I had been looking at it for some time and since I had the funds for it, I went ahead and ordered it too . I do not have many statement rings.

Again I used the cheaper method of shipping and I've not had any issues with shipping with this company at all - All my wigs but 2 have come form the lockshop. 


So this is the base wig  from Candy curls and these are the clip in's that are the same shade, As you can see they match. (Yay!) Again ive had the Candy curls set since they came out and compared to a brand new item from the lockshop the base wig is still as soft and silky as the clip in's. Which means I must be looking after my wigs well and the lockshop wigs are great products. 



Worn right out of the bag, You can keep them in the shape they are in. Or you can brush them out and or back comb them. I will be keeping mine in shape for the maid cafe. I might give them a back comb for my other J-Fashion styles.



The ring is adorable , its a free size so it fits every one by adjusting the back.
Sound out the letters and the symbol and its says Cutie-pie. You cant see from this picture but the ring has some glitter on the lilac colour.
Nyaaa!!




I am not wearing much make up today as during the week, I do not always have time hehe. I love my cute red lip tints though! They are great for Casual days and quickness!
Am super happy with my new clip in's, I can not wait to wear them as Maid Tartan and also what creative ideas I can come up with them.
I might think about the Honey set, but then I will have to wait till after Christmas as I've asked Santa for a Lockshop wig, hehe.

Have you tried Lockshop yet?  What wigs do you like?





Tartan
xox