Saturday, 15 March 2014

What's in your Bag, A Kawaii Mummy Post!

Hello every cutie!
Hope you all  seen doing well! Nya! So I thought I would do a fun post, I've seen these on you tube and other formats of media and thought I would give it ago . huhuh! Am the type of person to like to have a range of bags for different things so I will give you a run through on the ones I used the most! 

My first bag is my cute personal bag which is not used as often, I used this bag with my close friends, itsoften a smaller bag that only fits my must needs. Which contains the following of my house keys, phone and purse. Yep- I only use this if we are shopping or a day trip out. Maybe if am not straying to far from the house , I might use it. Or heading to the movies with my friends. I would use the likes of my cartoon 3D bag or some thing like a clutch bag .  Or if I really want to show off I will pick some thing bright or fancy like my loungefly bag. (Love that bag!)

The next bag  would be my bag I used the most which is often my larger sized bags or a tote shopper style bag, those bags are great, right!? I guess I would call this the Kawaii Mummy bag  I really do like my handbags hehe. These are only some of them mind you. Most are the shopper style which helps get everything inside for what am needing . I like my bags to look fun cute and quirky so am always looking for cute new bags! (shh don't tell the hubby! ' I have enough bags...said no woman ever!)  I will used these shopper bags a lot  they are much more cuter looking that plastic bags, so I tend to used these when I need to pop out and get some stuff from the local shop.

When it comes to events I will be using these bags or my more smaller ones, maybe some bags will go with my inspired outfits too,( watch this space!) but they will be teamed up with my Camera bag.  I have not found a super kawaii looking camera bag yet- I need one that is super safe to use for my camera to keep it from damage when travelling.

So what do I keep in my Bags? 
Well because am a Mummy I have
to be on the ball! Ready for any thing well as much as I can be lol.

Well here we go, First off in my bag I have my personal items one being my Kawaii cute looking Purse- I love using this purse, its so colourful and bright. It seems to soften the blow when I spend my money  I also carry my Phone in my bag or on me when I have pockets!
I also  have a small compact mirror, A pen that is both red and blue ink, very handy to have one in my bag, I have My Dairy which I need alot with all these events and dates and a small note book which was a gift form a Fan! Its super handy to have a note book at hand when am out and about. I also have my 'Baby' Lip colour balm. All us yummy kawaii mummy's still need a treat of make up right!? I also keep pair of finger-less gloves cause its still pretty cold-ish weather. What else?
Oh I keep a book on me for the times at play group when none of the friendly mummy's are not there and handy to have a book on the train too to keep me busy.


Because Chibi bean is more of a toddler than a baby now she is over 3 she no longer needs bottles. So what I have in my Kawaii Mummy bag will be things I take such as a change of clothing if am taking her some where that is a good ride away.
What I don't have shown also is the juice cup I bring about with me you can never be over prepared, haha and some very important  bribe   treats in my bag too. hehe.  I have a few spare pull up pants for chibiThese are a must have in case of accidents! Baby wipes are also very important too, Any mummy can tell you that they are very handy to have. From wiping messy hands to those awkward moments when you find yourself in a public toilet with no toilet paper!  Gah!
Oh also the last item that I have in my bag is that funny looking green thing, which is a jungle themed fold away potty lid/seat, A few weeks back we were caught short and Chibi did not like the idea of using a adult size potty and refused to use it. So I hunted high and low for something to take on the go! It's a clever idea, you just unfold it and place it over the toilet. Sorted! It is also super light weight to pop into my hand bag, even better!

Well I hope you at least found my post some what interesting or amusing with the random things I have in my handbag! huhuh.
Enjoy the rest of your day cuties!

Tartan <3