Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Marshmallow Dreams Maids Event


Hello every one! My goodness I am afraid I have not been blogging as much. I have been very unwell and super busy at the same time. Wooah! But that aside today I shall be sharing the photos from the Marshmallow Dreams Maids event that was on last Sunday! It was a super early start for me as the event was in Glasgow at the Geek Retreat, meaning I had to get 2 trains. 



I was packed the night before and ready for the event, I was their official Kawaii Photographer for the day.
So, sorry but I was not waiting on the tables or doing any maid work this time! Maybe next time. huhuh?
It was super fun, cute cakes to fun and games , with the most adorable maids ever.
In this post am going to let all my photos from the event do the talking. Heehee.

yummy snacks and pretty cute back packs on the maids too!




Duffy Bag !! 






Maids waiting on tables and taking orders. So cute!




Playing games and doing Moe Chants! Kawaii!




Princess peachie checking her orders for her cute table of local lolitas.




Even our  hime-sama, goshujin-sama  ( Princess's and Maste'rs )are Kawaii  too.




All the maids made even the custest cake even more with decorations drawings with yummy strawberry sauce!









It got super busy but all the maids were so professional .


 




Tartan <3