Thursday, 21 August 2014

Back to being a Kawaii Mama and life again

Hey guys - how are you all?
So what's new? I have not done a Blog post in a while. I have been visited by the charm of mother nature - which have dragged me down and am back to the reality of the School Runs of being a Kawaii Mama. *sigh* Which has left me limited to blogging. See this is why I adore the school holidays I can get everything done! And not need to worry if I can get away with being Super Kawaii and having them odd looks from the other mums, in saying that am finding that they like my bright pink lippy , so I guess am braking them in slowly - heh-.

Do you ever feel that cause you love cute stuff or anything in this matter , that you have to tone it down around others cause your not up for explaining every single time that its just your style? I don't have the time to explain or express at 8am in the mornings while dropping off a 3 year old who likes to refuse to go into the class and then abandons me as soon as she see's her play pals. I just don't have time too. lol! I need to head back and use the very little time of freedom to blitz the house and tidy it up.

Over the holidays, I have been having fun with events and lots of play time with my daughter and spending time as a family its always nice and sometimes stressful. It also gives me a chance to explore and have some fun with Kawaii fashion with out getting the odd risen eyebrow from other mothers and have started up my You tube videos again - yay! On my You tube you can get enjoy my Kawaii Character Videos ! I hope to do as many as I can and try and do them every weekend. when I have the time too. Please Check them out if you like! Here is the Link!

The other week I went to a Alice in wonderland themed Cafe  which was a nice change, Its a nice place in Edinburgh City I was taken there are a treat with my Sister while we had been shopping.

I have a few photos on my Instagram from being there so check it out! Its a cute little place, that has bits and pieces form the Alice in wonderland movie and films. Such as a Table and Chair on the ceiling, The red queens rose garden and art from the movie's in frames that are all topsy turvy. It's more of a tea room than a cafe and plenty of brews to pick from the selected menu. We only had time for a rose lemonade and cake!

So while keeping busy I am also know contributing to a UK website full of interesting and up to date information from Games to Anime called Cyten worth checking them out! I will be their Kawaii lifestyle contributor along side Kawaii fashion Queen and cutie Aisha Anime! www.cyten.co.uk

I have a few upcoming projects and events at least these are a bit more spaced out that the start of the year! But I will be attending MCM - Scotland in a sorta attempt of Cosplay , keep a eye on my Facebook to find out some clues for this! As well I be at the Scottish Gaming Expo and  Aunchinawa this year.  So if you do spot me and wana come say Hello then be sure to come on over I don't bite and I will have my Camera on me too. Oh and am only 2 units away from completing my Photography course and I have some projects that I will be needing some models for! which is really cool too!

So yea sorry its a bit of a dull post but I thought maybe you all were bored of reviews and such and would love to get your feed back on the stuff you wana see, hear and know about on both my blog and you tube since am using both much more than I did in the past! - huhuh-
So till next time Laters