Monday, 27 October 2014

Spooky Kawaii

I really am feeling so un-motivated and un-kawaii this month- am gona blame it on the weather . 

It's my excuse and am sticking with it. I think I need to go paint my nails some super cute colours or something to keep bright happy vibes around me.  Any way with that and being busy with the Marshmallow maids I wanted to share the video and some behind the scenes with you all. As you all know am part of the team of super cute maids- we are based in up here in scotland and am the teams photographer aka Photographer chan! The Maids Attend many events at different conventions and places

So some of the maids gathered and took over the home studio and got creepy cute with our photos! It was a lot of fun and a other reason for the lack of updates I have been editing the photos- which was a lot harder this time round due to my Flash gun giving up on me. I am going to have to get a new one by my next years set of conventions! - gulp, good bye money!-



I also went to a Lolita meet up- Well kinda, some of us in our wee group sorta missed the meet and well we just ended up doing our own wee thing but it was still very enjoyable! I really enjoyed the company I was in. I was not in lolita myself but the weather was so windy am sort of glad I wrapped up and no one could really see my outfit lol!
So am afraid this post is pretty short for this entry I will leave some photo's of the behind the senses with the maids and should get some more interesting posts up in the next week or so! 




Later's, Tartan. xox