Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Kawaii Club unboxing - February

It's time of anther un-boxing of the year from the Kawaii Club.
As most of you are are aware the Kawaii Club is the original Kawaii Subscription box in the UK.It is related to the online store Keep it Secret who created the Kawaii Club. It is easy to sign up for some monthly Kawaii goodies to be sent through the mail . So with it being February I thought this box might be themed around that or white day in Japan. But to my own disappointment it was not themed that this time (tear.) But instead it was Kawaii top picks from the team at Keep it Secret.
Now, Normally I do a video un-boxing of these and thought you might be getting bored out your minds watching me! Oh and the fact I have other videos I wanted to do and edit which I really need to do . ^^;So you guys should know what the box looks like so I can skip that picture. I did notice there is a sight change in the tissue paper this time, making it look very fancy indeed.  So lets check out what's in the box!

So what's in the box this month?

The 1st Kawaii item is a pair of kawaii ankle socks, mine were a cute set of Rilakkuma ones. I think they are super cute looking, mine have both Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma on them.
The other items follows are a mini Kitty Deco tape, a handy yet super adorable piece to add to your stationery set. Which you can use for many things such as using to seal cards, gifts or even for decoration.





As well in the box you will find a phone dust plug of a cute neko . which I already have on my phone. It looks so cute watching over my phone now. Plus the fact its a kitty cat.
The other items are a small sized note book with a cute hello kitty design on it , A handy little note book to pop in ones handbag. The final two  items are Kumamon items, one being a rather big sized key chain of Kumamon holding a Tempura Prawn, the second  is a card wallet to store and protect your cards. Kumamon seems to be a rather populaur Kawaii Character these days.




So that's it for this months un-boxing of the Kawaii Club, Don't forget to subscribe for your own kawaii Club with this Link.
Till next time.
Tartan.
xox