Hey- Hey every Cutie!
Today I am doing a Kawaii-How-To.
How to make your room Kawaii!
Lots of us like to show our kawaii sides with decoration and displaying our cherished items. And these often end up in our bedrooms. Or maybe you want to give your room a cute make over.So today's post is How to make your room Kawaii. Don't worry I will guide you on some ideas and tips for making your new room look kawaii!
- The very first thing you will want to do is tidy your room, work out what you are keeping and throw out/ recycle any rubbish or clutter.As for things you no longer wish to keep. You could put them up for sales on ebay and or give other stuff to charity. It is best to get everything clean and tidy. Its easy to work around a tidy room than a messy room- haii!
- You may wish to paint your room or wall paper it for a complete new look this is optional. Picking light colours will also help small rooms look airy and bigger. Or why not paint one wall a cute shade in a pastel colour as a feature wall.Likes of lavender, pinky or mints.
- If you cant or are not allowed to paint your room, Or wish to have plain coloured walls. Adding a pastel shade roller blind or curtains will help bring colour into the room. Or Find some cute Fabric you like and use that to hang on the walls
- Keep your furniture in light shades that give off a cute look and airy feel to the room.
- If you you wish to display photos or pictures on you walls, put them up with blue/white tack that way you can chop and change your stuff around.
- If you want to be extra kawaii and creative why not obtain a blank cheep poster frame/picture that you can add lots of Kawaii things to it.Thing's such as stickers, images printed from the computer, photos, cut outs, inspirations and you can even use Washi tape to decorate it too.
- Decorate your bed instantly with a cute throw over with a cute character in it such as Hello Kitty, Rilakkuma or any of your most loved characters. Or even Pick a cute duvet set.
- Instantly cheer up a empty chair with a Plushie or cute pillow/ cushion. Pillows and even soft toys can make your room look super cute.
- Bring more light into your room with fairy lights, why not wrap them around you head boards or run them along some shelves.
- Find a cute rug in colours that will match your room that will give your floor/carpet a new lease of kawaii life.
- Decorate you things.Such as adding cute and small toys to the top of your computer monitors or PC towers.Will add Charm and Kawaii-ness
- Display the things you love,That will bring Cute-ness to any room by showing your passion. May it be using a cute cupcake stand to display your jewellery or empty jars full of trinkets even finding a display unit for your kawaii collections.
The most important thing about your room is not about filling it with tons of Japanese, Kawaii and cute goods, to out do any other Kawaii love/collector/ fan but to fill it with the things that you love. And Display or Express your creative fun cute side in your own personal space and enjoy it.